16 January 2013

MOS in action



It was my 3rd time assisting my lecturer. He is superduper handsome lecturer ok. Most of students adore him because of his cutely face. Me, oh glad to say I’m not a kind of that student. I adore him as he’ll put the student on their effort to do “his own “extraction. Thus, you could feel how exactly the feeling of taken out people tooth.  And the best thing, he would acknowledge your effort if it worth to.  And I guess there are still a few of my friend who really afraid of him… Do not know why… today not in the OT, but in oral surgery clinic. Thanks to the patient, apparently he appears. I just couldn’t say how grateful I was.

And 3rd time on sterile gown… At it’s started too running smooth. I’ve put the gloves on easily with close technique. Yay!
And I’m being the one who started the procedure first. Cool Rosze, You need to be cooler this time. But then my lecturer said, we try to do simple extraction first. If not possible then we proceed with Minor oral Surgery… 
The doctor started pulling out the tooth, inside my heart I’m keep praying the tooth will never get out… I’m sure the doctors will crazily laugh at me if he knows my prayer. HIHI After a few minutes trying, the doctor surrenders. Alhamdulillah, Allah had planned it for me.
It is very fantastic, within less than 10 minutes, incision done, bone gutter done and tooth taken out!

Since patient lower second premolar,35 is lingually erupted, my lecturer advised him to remove the tooth. As it causing food and plaque stagnation. And caries already there in the mesial part of 36. But what really surprised us the 35 has long and big rooted than normal. Which is hardly removed by simple extraction… That’s mean the tooth need to be surgically removed… Mungkin inilah yang telah Allah rancangkan. Even thought last session I could not fulfill my requirement in assisting MOS. And patient FTA me in a row. How frustrating am I. Tapi,bila sabar, bukan satu Allah bagi tapi Dia gandakan lagi… And in one shot I had fulfill it…


Alhamdulillah, Doctor said I’m very excellent in assisting even though I’ve
 claimed that I have difficulty in retracting the soft tissue when he want do suturing.  May Allah guide me and make it smooth for the remaining day left. Amin…

No comments: